Friday, May 7, 2010

About Walk to Remember, Los Angeles

My name is Cassie Beserra and I am the founder of Walk to Remember, Los Angeles. I am forming this organization to provide support to individuals and families who have lost a child or loved one in pregnancy or infancy, as well as to provide hospitals with tools to help grieving individuals and families in the time of need.

If you or someone you know have suffered a loss of a child I am sorry. I know from personal experience this is one the hardest, if not the hardest, thing I have ever been through. Our goal is to help you and your loved ones as much as possible.

Our goal for Walk to Remember, Los Angeles is to organize an annual walk as well as other fund raisers to make the above a reality. We are a nonprofit organization and the proceeds from all donations received will be used to help families in their time of need.

Our Walk to Remember, Los Angeles 5k is scheduled this year for October 9th. Location to be announced. I am currently looking for volunteers, donations and any resources that could possibly help our organization.

2 comments:

  1. do you have a donation button somewhere? or will that be up with your website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still waiting for the state of CA to get us our Corporate number so I can start taking donations. We checked today we are right in the middle of their waiting period. I hope by the end of June to have that up and running. Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete